Compassionate Life Care Planning Services For Aging Individuals And Family Members
At Meyers & Welch, we provide comprehensive elder law services for aging individuals and their families. We completely guide our clients through the complicated legal issues that may arise as they age. We will carefully listen to you as you describe your situation, your finances and your future goals.
Our attorneys are members of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys as well as the local Massachusetts chapter. As such, they are involved in discussions of the daily developments in this increasingly complex and changing area of the law and avail themselves to all of the resources available to effectively represent elder clients and their families.
Talk to a caring elder law attorney today: Contact our experienced elder care & life care planning consulting lawyers by calling 978.745.4410. Our offices are located in Salem & Newburyport.
How We Can Help You Or Your Loved One
We work diligently to protect our clients' legal rights during times of crisis and vulnerability. Our elder law practice includes:
- Medicaid planning: We help clients with all levels of Medicaid planning whether it is establishing trusts, life estates, or other pre-planning techniques, preparing Medicaid applications, advocating for Medicaid approval at the hearing, appeal, and Superior Court levels and working to find the right placement and financing for the elder whether it is at home, in assisted living or in a long term care facility.
- Guardianship and conservatorship: Our attorneys help people establish or remove guardians and conservators for those who are not able to make sound decisions or care for themselves.
- Crisis planning: We support aging individuals and their families in navigating unforeseen or unplanned situations.
- Estate planning: We assist clients with their estate planning needs from drafting a wide range of planning documents (such as wills, living trusts, special needs trusts) to probate administration and representation throughout the court process.
- Creation of legal documents: Our attorneys are experienced in drafting a wide variety of legal documents to implement a client's estate plan, including very important proxy documents such as a health care proxy and a durable power of attorney.
EXPERIENCED AND CARING ELDER LAW ATTORNEYS
The attorneys at Meyers & Welch are uniquely qualified to assist elders and their families. As owners of ParentCareUSA, a Medicaid application and Geriatric Care Management Company, our attorneys are vastly knowledgeable in the laws of Massachusetts that affect aging individuals. We are active members of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and its Massachusetts chapter closely monitor the pulse of this ever-evolving and changing area of the law. With our extensive knowledge and awareness of the resources available, we help individuals and family members manage their affairs so that they may gain peace of mind. We provide extensive elder law services in a caring, compassionate manner. Let us put our experience to work for you.
CONTACT OUR LAW FIRM TODAY
Schedule a consultation today with one of our elder law lawyers. We have offices in Salem and Newburyport, Massachusetts, to serve you.
When Your Elderly Loved One Needs Immediate Legal Help
If you have an aging parent who was involved in a crisis situation, Meyers & Welch can help you take immediate action. Our attorneys can help you plan for crisis situations for your loved one so that he or she is able to receive the appropriate care.
How We Can Help
At Meyers & Welch, we work with aging parents and their family members to plan for medical care, living arrangements and financial planning in a crisis situation. Our attorneys are prepared to handle the following situations:
- Hospitalizations and medical care
- Medicaid planning
- Nursing home care
- Probate and trust administration
- Special needs
We will take the time to understand your aging parent's goals so that we can afford him or her the best legal protection in time of crisis.
Experienced Elder Law Attorneys
The attorneys at Meyers & Welch have helped many people in eastern Massachusetts with crisis planning. We help individuals and family members manage their affairs so that they may gain a peace of mind. We provide cost-effective and compassionate legal services. Let us put our experience to work for you.